Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Help Needed for Triathlon

From Tami: "I need volunteers "LOT'S OF THEM" for the Triathalon Fundraiser...

I am looking FOR PARENTS - along w/ GIRLS! I need "10 people" to set up JUNE 20th (yes that is the last day of school) from 10-2 pm. I WILL NEED "30 people" for the following day June 21st -- 6:00am - 10:00am (THIS IS FOR THE ACTUAL TRIATHALON) THEN....I need "10 people" to stay behind and help clean up from 10-2:00pm!

I NEED VOLUNTEERS this is an event Coach Behrens signed us up for ... this money is for the girls Volleyball program. Even if your daughter cannot help out I need people...parents, siblings, anyone that would be able to help....I have to fill the spots!

I know it's the last day of school and it's an early morning shift for the first day out of school... I will be there along w/ coach Behrens."

You can signup online at http://www.kentlakevb.org/signup_triathalon.htm

No comments: